Wednesday, January 4, 2017

As The Fish

I'm still eating my yolk sack but it is getting smaller by the day. I wonder what I will eat when the yolk sack is gone. Maybe I'll die from starvation! Or maybe I will get flushed by those big monster things that are 100 times bigger than me. Well whatever my watery fate is I hope it is in the river. I want to be in the flowing water and I want to see the all the eerie kind of plants. I feel the slippery smooth creepy feel of the glass under me. It smells like rotten fish with a hint of poo. I do not dare to taste the side of the aquarium because like I said, it smells horrid. It's scary to look out of aquarium because it's like looking out of a tall building in New York City. It sounds like bubbles popping and water proof machines working.    

No comments:

Post a Comment